Good Attitude Is Key to Hockey Success
No one masters hockey. There is too much to learn and every game presents a new combination of challenges and opportunities. A positive attitude is essential to becoming a better player.
Attitude is a combination of physical and mental approaches. A positive attitude is demonstrated in many ways such as:
- Giving maximum physical effort on the ice
- Staying positive no matter what is happening in the game
- Being open to new ideas
- Seeking ways to improve your game
- Being constructive when problems come up
- Focusing on team play and cooperation
- Setting and working toward personal goals
Having a good attitude can give a player an edge over someone else who is quicker or faster but lacks a good attitude. When playing against a good opponent, players often encounter constant frustrations trying to pass, stick handle, shoot or block shots. Having a good attitude in the face of frustration is critical to improving skills and having fun.
Editor’s Note: Special thanks to Sports Esteem for the above article.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57119/domains/phoenixcoyotescare.com/html/wp-content/themes/PhoenixCoyotesCare/single.php on line 32