7 Reasons to Hire An Athlete
There are other great, but subtle, qualities that athletes have:
1. They have made friends with many of their teammates, but even the ones they have not made friends with, they still know how to get along with, cooperate with, and play with as a team.
2. They have made victory a habit. They know what winning feels like, and how to repeat it.
3. They have stamina, based on practice and desire.
4. They have superior hand-eye coordination, and are more observant of their surroundings.
5. They have the ability, interest, and desire to learn 'the game,' not just 'the job.'
6. They play by the rules, and have learned that there's a penalty or a price for not playing by the rules.
7. They visit their old coach. There's a pride in going back and telling your coach who and what you have become, often from the foundation that the coach helped create.
To read the complete article, click here.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57119/domains/phoenixcoyotescare.com/html/wp-content/themes/PhoenixCoyotesCare/single.php on line 32