6 Communication Strategies for Team Managers
Hockey season is long so effective communication is key to a smooth season. Managers can make the season flow smoothly and put parents at ease by using the communication strategies listed below:
1. Make a spreadsheet with each player’s name, number, parents’ names, telephone numbers, and e-mail address. Send this information to all parents in a season-opener e-mail.
2. Make the above information into a wallet card and hand it out to all parents. Be sure to include the team logo.
3. Send all parents an e-mail prior to dryland or a scheduled practice. Make sure coaches know of players who will not make an event.
4. Send an e-mail to parents if the schedule changes or events are canceled.
5. Make sure all parents know the correct time/rink!
6. To make your job easier, create a template of the above items and save it in your e-mail drafts so you can copy and paste it for each event.
By keeping parents in the loop and communicating effectively, team managers can help ensure a smooth and enjoyable season for everyone.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57119/domains/phoenixcoyotescare.com/html/wp-content/themes/PhoenixCoyotesCare/single.php on line 32