How to Score Deals on Hockey Equipment
- Sign Up for Deals: Watch out for the equipment you need through daily emails from websites such as DailySportsDeal.com. Every day amazing deals on skates, sticks, helmets, pads and more are delivered right to you—usually starting at 40 percent off! It’s not unusual to save hundreds of dollars and get 90 percent off pricey items like goalie gloves.
- Shop Sales: It may sound like common sense or a no-brainer to most people, but shopping sales is the easiest way to save you money on sporting equipment. Looking for new skates in the spring or baseball mitts in the winter can often score you a substantial discount. When sports are in the offseason, stores are looking to clear out the previous year’s equipment before the new models arrive. By doing this, they usually mark down what inventory they have left of the old models (which are often just as good as the new models).
- Scour Hockey Communities: Trying to get back on a treadmill? Looking for a new bike for the fall? Try communities like Cusada, where users can post their unused or unwanted equipment for substantial discounts or even free of charge. You can often find the best deals if you put in the time and effort on these networks, since many users like the feeling of giving back to others.
- Shop Auction Sites: eBay is a great resource for anything, but you can often buy sporting equipment on the giant auction site at a great price. Whether the equipment is new or used, eBay will be sure to have it. Make sure that you verify what you are purchasing is real and look at a seller’s feedback before purchasing.
- Barter: An old school method that is now becoming more and more popular is bartering. Let’s say you walk into a local shop and want to get your hands on a brand new stick. You see the board listed for $250 but negotiate with the shop owner and agree on a price of $200. Not only did you get the sweet stick you wanted, but you also saved yourself $50 and have built rapport with a store owner whom you can do business with in the future.
While these methods just scrape the surface of what you can do to get sports equipment at a discount, they represent the most tried-and-true ways to save yourself money while also performing at the top of your game.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /nfs/c03/h02/mnt/57119/domains/phoenixcoyotescare.com/html/wp-content/themes/PhoenixCoyotesCare/single.php on line 32