25 Hockey Stocking Stuffers!
- Colorado Avalanche tickets for your family plus a friend! Use your Player Pass to raise money for your association at the same time.
- Skate sharpening punch card for your player’s favorite sharpening service.
- Stick-and-puck or open-skate punch card for a local rink.
- Skate towel from your NHL team or hockey association.
- Books such as Laura Stamm’s Power Skating, Hockey Speed and Power or 7 Pre-Game Habits of Pro Hockey Players
- Clear tape
- Growing Up Hockey DVD
- Healing necklace or bracelet
- Helmet defogger
- Helmet numbers
- Helmet repair kit
- Mini hockey sets and equipment*
- Neck guard
- Shooting targets
- Skate guards
- Skate laces**
- Skate socks
- Skate weights
- Skating videos
- Stick tape**
- Stick wax
- Stick weight
- Training pucks and balls***
- Water bottle
*Question: How many is too many mini-hockey sticks? Answer: A kid can never have too many.
**Question: Can you ever have too many laces or too much tape. Answer: No.
***Question: Does your player think he or she needs more training pucks and balls? Answer: Yes.
Editor’s Note: Thank you to Kelly Kordes Anton with the Grow the Game Initiative for this story.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function wp_related_posts() in /nfs/c03/h06/mnt/57119/domains/phoenixcoyotescare.com/html/wp-content/themes/PhoenixCoyotesCare/single.php on line 32